Our process has been refined over the last 17 years to specifically address the unique requirements of mid-market-IT focused M&A.
We achieve our consistent and outstanding results primarily through strong institutional knowledge and focused attention. Every engagement is managed by a project leader with decades of experience in the IT and M&A space and supported by a core team throughout the length of the project. Over the course of the process, your advisor becomes an expert in your company and your expectations, providing you with complete confidence in every step.
The martinwolf team manages this process using a highly-detailed work plan that is customized to the needs of each engagement. Known as our Customized Work Plan (CWP), this process map ensures consistent communication among all parties during every phase of the transaction. Further, this controlled process enables us to slow down hasty decision-making and speed up hesitant buyers or sellers, thereby maximizing our client’s leverage.
- Increases likelihood of closing a favorable transaction;
- Maximizes negotiating leverage;
- Maintains confidentiality;
- Ensures consistent communication;
- Surfaces unforeseen opportunities; and
- Enables transactions to finish in an aggressive time frame