Accenture Q2 FY22 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Accenture (NYSE: ACN) Q2 FY22 earnings results.
Price change at open: (1.27%) 3/17/2022
Ticker: NYSE: ACN
Shares Outstanding: 675.76M
Market Cap: $219.56B
- Revenues for the second quarter of fiscal 2022 were $15.05 billion, compared with $12.09 billion for the second quarter of fiscal 2021, an increase of 24%.
- Operating income increases 25% to $2.06 billion, with operating margin of 13.7%.
- Gross margin (gross profit as a percentage of revenues) for the quarter was 30.1%, compared with 29.7% for the second quarter last year.
- Company declares quarterly cash dividend of $0.97 per share, up 10% from a year ago.
- EPS are $2.54, a 14% increase from $2.23 for the second quarter last year.
- Cash: $5.466B
- Debt: $3.5B
Report created 3/17/2022
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Associate Director, Business Development