Atos SE Full Year FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Atos SE (XPAR: ATO) full year FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 2/28/2022 at market close
Price change at open: (13.36%) 3/1/2022
Ticker: XPAR: ATO
Shares Outstanding: 113.5M
Market Cap: €2.89B
- Net sales for FY 2021 of €10.8 billion decreased 4.3%, year over year, when compared to FY 2020.
- Operating margin for FY 2021 of €383 million, 3.5% of revenue.
- Net Income decreased from €550 million to €-2,962.
- Net Debt at €1.2 billion, increased from €467 million in FY 2020.
- Both normalized basic EPS and normalized diluted EPS were at €-1.97 in 2021, compared to €6.65 in 2020.
Report created 03/2/2022
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin– Associate Director, Business Development