An archive of past spotlight issues.
The martinwolf team tracks noteworthy mergers and acquisitions, and offers
commentary on issues that impact our industry. Here is an archive of past
Cancom SE Q3 FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Cancom SE (ETR: COK) Q3 FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 11/11/2021 Market Open
Price change at close: (1.07%) 11/11/21
Ticker: ETR: COK
Shares Outstanding: 38.77M
Market Cap: $2.39B
- Revenue increased 12.9%- up to €947.9M from €839.3M in 2020
- Gross Profit increased 13.0% – up to €314M from €278.2M in 2020
- EBITDA increased 39.7%- up to €84.6M from €60.5M in 2020.
- EBIT increased 71.1%- up to €52.1M from €30.5M in 2020
- Cash: €582.5M, compared with €226.2M as of 2020
- Debt: €146M
- Q3 FY21 Adjusted Diluted EPS: €0.26 compared to €0.65 Q3 2020
Report created 11/12/2021
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Analyst