"Change occurs when excuses pivot to execution."
Computacenter plc Completes Pivot Technology Solutions Acquisition
*Financial Information ($USD)
- Enterprise Value: $196.4 Million
- EV/REV: 0.18x
- EV/EBITDA: 8.51x
- Computacenter plc announced this week that had completed its acquisition of Pivot Technology Solutions (originally announced Sept. 9)
- Pivot’s shares are planned to be delisted from the Toronto Stock Exchange at the close of business on Nov. 4
- Today, Pivot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Computacenter.
- Consistent Performance: Computacenter has consistently performed well this year, issuing a positive Q3 trading update the day before Britain announced a new four-week lockdown.
- Looking to 2021: Computacenter expected this acquisition to have a “marginal positive effect on 2020 results,” but for it and a concurrent acquisition of BT Services France to “add significantly” in 2021
The Art of the Deal: Successfully bringing companies together is a core competency for Computacenter CEO Mike Norris and his senior leadership team.
For more information about this transaction, click here to read the press release.
*Financial information from Factset
martinwolf was not the advisor in this transaction.