Converge Technology Solutions Q4 FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Converge Technology Solutions (TSX:CTS) Q4 FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 3/22/2022 Market Open
Price change at close: (2.11%) 3/22/2022
Shares Outstanding: 215.87M
Market Cap: $1.77B
- Net Revenue increased 74% over the same quarter last year (“Q4-2020”) to $505.0 million.
- Gross Profit increased 63% over Q4-2020 to $115.9 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA1 increased 48% to $34.7 million from $23.4 million in Q4-2020.
- Cash: $248.2M, compared with $64.8M as of Dec 31, 2020.
- Reported Adjusted EPS1 of $0.12 per share for Q4-2021, and $0.35 per share for FY21, increasing from $0.12 per share and $0.27 per share for Q4-2020 and FY20, respectively.
Report created 4/1/2022
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Associate Director, Business Development