DXC Technology Q3 FY22 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of DXC Technology’s (NYSE: DXC) Q3 FY22 earnings results.
Reported: 2/2/2022 Market Close
Price change at open: (13.75%) 2/3/2022
Ticker: NYSE: DXC
Shares Outstanding: 252.78M
Market Cap: $9.11B
- Revenues of $4.09 billion for Q3 FY22, down 4.6% as compared to prior year period, and down 1.4% on an organic basis
- Net income was $102 million, or 2.5% of sales, for the third quarter of fiscal year 2022, compared to $1,103 million, or 25.7% of sales, in the prior year quarter.
- EBIT was $189 million or 4.6% of sales.
- Cash: $2.92B, compared with $2.70B the quarter before.
- Debt: $6.13B, compared with $6.36B the quarter before.
- Diluted EPS was $0.38 and Non-GAAP diluted EPS was $0.92 in Q3 FY22.
Report created 2/7/2022
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Analyst