ePlus Inc. Q3 FY22 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of ePlus Inc. (NASDAQ: PLUS) Q3 FY22 earnings results.
Reported: 2/3/2022 Market Close
Price change at close: (1.34%) 2/4/2022
Ticker: NASDAQ: PLUS
Shares Outstanding: 26.89M
Market Cap: $1.24B
- Net sales increased 15.7% to $494.8 million; technology segment net sales increased 14.8% to $477.0 million; service revenues increased 20.0% to $62.5 million.
- Gross profit increased 19.3% to $117.1 million.
- Gross margin was 23.7%, an increase of 70 basis points.
- Net earnings increased 22.1% to $26.4 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 21.5% to $41.8 million.
- Cash: $106M
- Debt: $110.3
- Diluted earnings per share was $0.98, compared with $0.81 in the prior year quarter. Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share was $1.10, compared with $0.89 last year.
Report created 2/7/2022
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Analyst