martinwolf is a 25-year-old boutique investment bank headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ with an office in Cleveland, OH, and member, FINRA, SIPC, providing merger and acquisition advisory services to the IT Services, IT Supply Chain, and Software space. We sell some of the world’s best IT businesses, and are looking for smart, motivated, ethical and enjoyable people to join us.
Opening: Financial Analyst
You will be based in Scottsdale, and experience the beauty of working at a boutique shop vs. bulge bracket bank. We want people who want to work in the IT sector, thrive on smaller teams, work directly with clients, and are self-starters and multi-taskers. A thirst for knowledge and eagerness to take the initiative is essential. Salary, plus bonus, and unlimited vacation.
This is a great opportunity to work and learn in a tight-knit, entrepreneurial, results-oriented firm. Learn more about our firm at www.martinwolf.com.
· 2-3 Years’ Experience
· Undergraduate degree in Business, Business Administration, or Marketing (MBA, a plus, not required)
· Excellent writing and presentation skills
· Strong oral communication skills
· Experience and passion for using technology to develop data and analyses
· Demonstrated strong financial interest and aptitude
· Hard-working, self-starting team player with an intense desire to learn the essentials of M&A
· Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
· Experience in investment banking and consulting, a plus
Responsibilities will include:
· Provide support and analyses for M&A transactions
· Analyze business performance, market opportunities, investments, and make actionable recommendations
· Extensive company profiling and company and industry analyses
· Prepare presentations, pitch books and other business development related materials
· Some travel, involving sales pitches and active client engagements
The firm environment is aggressive and entrepreneurial, offers unlimited vacation days, and provides substantial responsibility and interaction with senior level professionals and clients. You will have an opportunity to make a material impact on the success of the firm on day one.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org