ITX facilitates the sale of some of the world’s best mid-market IT-enabled businesses. Rapidly growing, we are based in Cleveland and hiring a Marketplace Associate to support our sell-side campaigns. Detailed organizational skills and strong client-facing communication abilities are important as we’re looking to get you started as quickly as possible.
ITX recently announced its fifteenth transaction in the last twelve months. A subsidiary of martinwolf M&A Advisors, we focus exclusively on smaller IT-enabled businesses that are seeking a sale or a financial partner. Our firm has completed more than 220 transactions since 1997. Note: We offer unlimited vacation.
About the Job
As a Marketplace Associate, you’ll support our team and clients on sell-side transactions. You’ll be communicating with both client sellers and their prospective buyers, developing relationships across the industry and driving value creation. Job assignments include:
- Building marketing materials based on guidance from clients and our team
- Leveraging HubSpot for client email marketing
- Tracking buyer/seller communication and managing engagement-specific workplans
- Organizing and maintaining our digital file systems and buyer-seller database
- Preparing copy for outreach materials with our marketing team.
The candidate will work with all firm departments as needed, including Business Development, Marketing, Data Management, and Research. Limitless growth opportunities commensurate with previous experience.
- 2-3 years experience with an undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or similar
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
The firm’s culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, providing substantial responsibility and interaction with senior level professionals and clients. You will have an opportunity to make a material impact on the success of the firm on day one. (Did we mention unlimited vacation days?)
If you’re ready to get started, follow the prompt below. Please email your resume and a brief cover note to Linda Youk with the subject line “ITX Marketplace Associate.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com